• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Flash on MacBook Pro

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I run Chrome as my default browser on my MacBook Pro.  However, in order to access a website that I need to access for work purposes (Edgar Database - the SEC), I have to use Safari because the SEC does not support Chrome.  When I go to the Edgar Database on Safari, it indicates that I need the Flash Plug-in.  I am able to navigate to the page to download the plug in ( Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions  ), but when I click "Install Now" I get redirected to my Creative Cloud home page (I subscribe to Creative Cloud).  If I click the menu, find flash, and try to navigate again to the download the process repeats.  How do I download flash on Safari when it's not my default browser?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

post 14 has a link to the help page with the latest installer version - Re: Flash Player download page "Install now' button redirects to www.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We are aware of the issue and working to resolve it.  This was previously reported at Flash Player download page "Install now' button redirects to www.adobe.com  and all updates will be posted to that page.  An interim solution is also available there, in post 14.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Maria.  In the interim, I did figure out how to turn on the Flash Player, but I still can't complete my work because the version I have is out of date.  Is there a way to download the newest version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

post 14 has a link to the help page with the latest installer version - Re: Flash Player download page "Install now' button redirects to www.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Missed that - thanks - that worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines