• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Replicating Image Sequence Overlay for Publish Online (not DPS)

Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I previously created a DPS file that contained a swipeable 360-degree photo of a medal using the Image Sequence option in Overlays.

I'm now recreating this for Publish Online, and my understanding is that it doesn't support any of the DPS Overlay features. Does anyone know how I could create the same effect in Publish Online?

The only thing I can think of is to create an animated GIF, but that doesn't really offer the same kind of interactivity that I am looking for.

TIA.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder whether you could create this effect in Adobe Animate and place it as an OAM file in InDesign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the suggestion.

I believe I have to use the Overlays > Web Content menu item in order to bring it in, and I don't think Publish Online supports any of those.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The other route you might consider is in5 - Ajar Productions: in5 - Home

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines