• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP!! Somehow I managed to take myself to a "new" lightroom

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Somehow I managed to take myself to a "new" lightroom. I right clicked under my "external HD" to import some photos and it basically opened a new LR that has my name on it and all my presets but none of my photos???? I have no idea what to do?

I use a MAC

Under Folders---->Mac HD---> I have desktop then a folder for the year and folders with all my photos. I've been in the process of moving these files to an external HD but haven't finished yet so I'm freaking out!!

[Moved from non-technical Forum Lounge to specific Program forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

It's quite possible that you have created a new empty catalog in addition to the original catalog. If you go to File->open recent (might be Lightroom->open recent on the Mac) it's quite likely that you will see your original catalog listed. Choose it and you should have your images back.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's quite possible that you have created a new empty catalog in addition to the original catalog. If you go to File->open recent (might be Lightroom->open recent on the Mac) it's quite likely that you will see your original catalog listed. Choose it and you should have your images back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines