• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

seral number lost

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up or trial light room. After signing up I realized I wanted to buy the program which I purchased for 150,00. At the time we were moving and I cannot find the box with the serial number. I have since lost light room from my computer and need to reinstall. Any suggestions welcomed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Find your serial number

You might want to develop a method of keeping track of your serial numbers (not just for Lightroom) so that you can always find them. I keep copies in my e-mail, I keep a text file with them, and both of these are backed up locally and to the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Find your serial number

You might want to develop a method of keeping track of your serial numbers (not just for Lightroom) so that you can always find them. I keep copies in my e-mail, I keep a text file with them, and both of these are backed up locally and to the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines