• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

importeren gps-gegevens lukt niet

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Als ik de foto's van de kaart importeer in lightroom (versie 6), komen de gps-data niet mee, terwijl ik ze op de camera wel kan bekijken. Ik heb de optie "alles" geselecteerd bij het importeren van de metadata, dus ook de gps-gegevens. In het verleden heb ik hier nooit problemen mee gehad, wat is er aan de hand ????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Translation: If I use the pictures from the card import in lightroom (version 6), the gps-data not with it, while I can view them on the camera though. I have the option "all" selected when importing the metadata, including the gps data. In the past, I've never had problems with it, what is going on????

In the Apply During Import panel of the Import window, set Metadata to "None":

If the problem no longer occurs, then you had a Metadata preset that is clearing the GPS data (and if you can't figure

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translation: If I use the pictures from the card import in lightroom (version 6), the gps-data not with it, while I can view them on the camera though. I have the option "all" selected when importing the metadata, including the gps data. In the past, I've never had problems with it, what is going on????

In the Apply During Import panel of the Import window, set Metadata to "None":

If the problem no longer occurs, then you had a Metadata preset that is clearing the GPS data (and if you can't figure out how to edit the preset to stop that, ask here).

If the problem still occurs, then upload to Dropbox (or similar) a sample photo taken directly from the card using Finder or File Explorer (i.e. a file that's never been imported to LR).  Post the sharing link here, and we can take a look to see if the photo's GPS metadata is compatible with LR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the time it took to give you an answer. When I set metadata on none, as you advised the problem is solved. Can I use the preset also in the future or do I have to chance the preset of metadata. In the last case, could you tell me how I can change the preset  ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello John,

Thanks for your reaction, it was very helpful. Sorry for the time it took to give you an answer. When I set metadata on none, as you advised the problem is solved. Can I use the preset also in the future or do I have to chance the preset of metadata. In the last case, could you tell me how I can change the preset ???

Greetings

Jan Zanders

Op 13 dec. 2016, om 19:43 heeft johnrellis <forums_noreply@adobe.com> het volgende geschreven:

View the full discussion <https://forums.adobe.com/message/9199923#9199923>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the Apply During Import panel, select Edit Presets:

Then in the edit window, select your preset and make sure the box to the right of GPS is unchecked:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines