Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accordion Panel Doesn't Open

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there.

I'm having a weird problem with an accordion panel in my mobile version. After I finally got it to push down the content when it opens, it jumps right back and doesn't stay open.

Here is a link to the live website

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 06, 2017 Jan 06, 2017

Hi all,

The team has shared with us a temporary fix until an update with this fix is released. Please try it and let us know if it helped.

1. Download the .mulib file from this location: (https://adobe.ly/2jhRZIZ)
  2. Open the file in Muse by double clicking on it. This should add it as a library item.
  3. Drag this library file on master page or a child page, depending on where accordion issue is present(Note: While dragging the file please check that it should not overlap with any other page content frame)
  4. Re

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Google Chrome? This mis a bug in the newest Chrome version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! God, I busted my head on this issue for like half a day.

Is there any way to fix it, or should I just wait for bug fixes and hope for the best?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the moment there is no fix available. Just using a different browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't ask my users to use a different browser...

Guess I'll have to give up the accordion panel for this site

Thanks for your answers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2017 Jan 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

The team has shared with us a temporary fix until an update with this fix is released. Please try it and let us know if it helped.

1. Download the .mulib file from this location: (https://adobe.ly/2jhRZIZ)
  2. Open the file in Muse by double clicking on it. This should add it as a library item.
  3. Drag this library file on master page or a child page, depending on where accordion issue is present(Note: While dragging the file please check that it should not overlap with any other page content frame)
  4. Re-export/publish the site again and accordion menu should work fine now.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 06, 2017 Jan 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Preran,

Creative Cloud question....

Twice in the past month, when logging out and back in to Creative Cloud, all my clients files within the Creative Cloud files folder, and the folder.....disappeared from my Mac. It took a dull day to sync all files back onto my Mac.

I decided I cannot risk placing files in the Creative Cloud Files folder anymore. So I moved all files onto a tother folder.

However, there are still invisible “Creative Cloud Files (archive) (1)”, and “Creative Cloud Files (archive) (2)” folders on my Mac. These folders contain identical names of all client folders. If I trash these folders, will I lose all client files no longer in the Creative Cloud Files folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines