• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iPad and Galaxy - scaling doesn't work on all devices.

Explorer ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im have a site that works on two sizes of iPads but wont scale properly on a samsung galaxy (not sure what version it's two years old) even though it's size is in the middle size wise between the two iPads. Any Idea how to make it work. Basically I need it to work on different devices.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

Can you try installing the latest version 17.0.1 and let us know if you are still facing this issue?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran

Im trying to avoid upgrading till this project is over since it's almost done incase it gives me other issues after I upgrade.

Peter Rath

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran

I have another question. We have posted the site live. I seems to have switched out the fonts, the site use Open Sans using Through Type Kit, when using the business catalyst it works but when we supplied it to our client and they posted it no longer uses Open Sans. Is there something we can do to solve this?

Peter Rath

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your font question: Just have a look at the answer of David Asch in this thread: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2251654

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Sorry here are the two links to compare the fonts - look at the Impact Report text on the home page.

http://test-209.businesscatalyst.com

http://www.uoguelph.ca/alumni/impact/

Thanks, Peter Rath

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

… and what about my link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have resupplied the site to the client, wont know if it works till they repost the site. I will let you know either way, thanks for your time.

Peter Rath

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well we wont find out if this worked or not till the new year the client is go till after the new year. Thanks for your help hopefully this works when they come back.

Peter Rath

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines