• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Draw, brush etc and "Undo" feature

Explorer ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm wondering if I'm blind or not but is there an undo/redo feature in the Adobe draw ipad apps? Or plans to add one? It's quite frustrating to only be able to erase/undo with the eraser pen!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

AVD.

The most recent version of Draw is 4.0.2, so that's a super old version. I can't remember which version it was when we added the Undo/Redo icons (it may have been after 2.1.1).  If you update the app you'll see the Undo/Redo icons in the top nav. If you don't want to update it, you can use the Undo/Redo gestures (although they're not super consistent and at times leave marks on the canvas), a two-finger swipe to left (undo)/right (redo).

If you've been using that version of Draw for quite som

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI AVD.

It's there. You're just not spotting it. It's in the upper nav, in an open drawing... The curved arrow. That's Undo. Press and hold on that and you'll see the Redo icon.

Let me  know if you need help with anything else.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, unless I'm extra blind this is all I see. IMG_0816.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AVD.

Hmmmm. Yep. You're definitely not wrong about there being no Undo icon.

What version of the app is that?

And what device, and version of iOS, are you using?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Draw version 2.1.1 up to date on Ipad ios version 9.3.5 up to date

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AVD.

The most recent version of Draw is 4.0.2, so that's a super old version. I can't remember which version it was when we added the Undo/Redo icons (it may have been after 2.1.1).  If you update the app you'll see the Undo/Redo icons in the top nav. If you don't want to update it, you can use the Undo/Redo gestures (although they're not super consistent and at times leave marks on the canvas), a two-finger swipe to left (undo)/right (redo).

If you've been using that version of Draw for quite some time, it wouldn't be a bad idea to log in with your Adobe ID to Adobe Creative Cloud to check to make sure all your work is synced before updating the app.

Let me know how things go.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah ha! Thank you. I hadn't updated my ipad software in a very long time so when I checked the app store for Adobe app updates, there was never an update option! I'm used to seeing the update button and being told "your ios is incompatible" or not up to date and to install to get the update.

Andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome Andrew.

I know you'll see the icons the minute you open a new canvas. There've been some changes to the UI since the version you're using, so write me through the in-app feedback (or here) if you have any questions about anything.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines