Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add a custom URL to Presenter 7 Viewer

Aug 01, 2008 Aug 01, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an HTML training page (root/index.html) that lists many Presenter Presentations. The user clicks on the link (root//presentations/one/pres1.html) and starts the presentation. How can I add an URL to the presentation viewer that will allow the trainee to link directly back to the index.html file instead of hitting the browser back button.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Doug
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 02, 2008 Aug 02, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can imagine 2 ways to do it:
* Update the html page that Presenter generates (or its template in the Presenter's installation directory)
* Have a slide in your presentation to link to the index page you want (this can be extended to pass/fail action of quiz/question as well)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 02, 2008 Aug 02, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

catholicon,
You rock! I have used the pass/fail stuff before, but didn't think of editing the index.html. I don't know why I didn't. Thank you for pointing me to the simplest answer.

Doug

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 03, 2008 Aug 03, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
thanks doug...thats why we have forums :).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources