• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can someone please tell me what type of video player this is?

Engaged ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been seeing this type of video player more and more lately. The video has no other controls besides a "play/pause" button. No timeline bar, no full screen button, nothing. Just a "play/pause" button in the center of the video and that's it. What type of player is that? How do I get it? Is it available for Muse?

Screen Shot 2016-12-20 at 2.29.40 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

you may want the vimeo player then ex = vimeo

if you have at least a pro account then you can customize the player but the free vimeo accounts don't allow that option... example coded = Popcorn Vimeo Player Example

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IvanTheEditor wrote:

I've been seeing this type of video player more and more lately. The video has no other controls besides a "play/pause" button. No timeline bar, no full screen button, nothing. Just a "play/pause" button in the center of the video and that's it. What type of player is that? How do I get it? Is it available for Muse?

Screen Shot 2016-12-20 at 2.29.40 PM.png

looks like the default player with "show controls" unticked... youtube example site = Home

Screenshot (484).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's similar to that but the YouTube logo stills shows and you're able to click on it and go on the YouTube channel. That doesn't work for me because I don't want people to be able to see where the videos are being hosted since I have them on multiple websites.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you may want the vimeo player then ex = vimeo

if you have at least a pro account then you can customize the player but the free vimeo accounts don't allow that option... example coded = Popcorn Vimeo Player Example

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's exactly the one! But damn I don't have Vimeo pro . And certainly can't afford that right now.

Would you happy to know how to create my own custom video player in Muse so that I can hide the full screen button then? Is that even possible to do in Muse?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines