Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What's wrong with this site?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I made this site for my client and they are saying they don't like the 'layout'.

I'm not sure what they mean but wondered if I could get some constructive criticism on here.

If anyone can spare 5-10 mins to run through the site and come back to me with feedback and comments.

Home

Thanks in advance

Richard

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Your site looks pretty neat to me. Did you check with your client about the kind of layout they expect to see? There are various kinds of layouts available, and when people say they don't like something, they are mostly comparing it with something they have previously seen and admired.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your site looks pretty neat to me. Did you check with your client about the kind of layout they expect to see? There are various kinds of layouts available, and when people say they don't like something, they are mostly comparing it with something they have previously seen and admired.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Preran, I'm meeting with them to discuss!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think, the site is fine. What I really don’t like, are the blog like images at the bottom. They appear as if pasted in thoughtlessly. But who knows? Like most design works: A matter of taste …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines