• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

External Hyperlinks not Working

Participant ,
Dec 15, 2016 Dec 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't figure out why these links are not working but I think it might be a bug. I recently got the latest update of Adobe Muse and it broke these links.

On my master page of my website I have external hyperlinks that open in a new page on images that have hover changes. It's my social media buttons on the bottom of any page on: Ste. Anne's Spa

If anyone has any suggestion to try that would be awesome! It comes up as if they aren't linked at all and looking at the code it seems that they should be working. They were working before the update.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

You are right! When previewed in browser, all works perfectly, when published to server, the links don’t work any more!

I will report this to the developing team.

Here you can find the report AND the workaround: http://social-buttons-bottom.businesscatalyst.com/index.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 15, 2016 Dec 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Place only these links onto a newly created site and show us this .muse file (–> Dropbox or similar)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Could you also try to relink those buttons, as don't see any hyperlinks added to them and reupload the site.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried this a few times, they are definitely linked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you read my post?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay mac_heibu.. Here is a link to the file with just the buttons: Dropbox - Test-button-site.muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you test the example site you linked above? The links of the social button at the bottom are working without any problem.

Just give it another try, and tell us, what you experience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me they don't work when I publish the test site, the hover images work but the links do not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are right! When previewed in browser, all works perfectly, when published to server, the links don’t work any more!

I will report this to the developing team.

Here you can find the report AND the workaround: http://social-buttons-bottom.businesscatalyst.com/index.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much for posting it and the workaround

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines