• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter Express 11: Unable to create the project folder.

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I hit the RECORD button, I get this error: "Application encountered an internal error: Unable to create the project folder." My graphics are up-to-date. This is on a MacBook Pro. It has been working fine until today. Our IT people changed my computer and mapped it to a server, which now has me logging in under my company login instead of a personal account. I have changed the location of the folder and have reinstalled it twice.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was able to fix the issue. Another forum mentioned that I would need to delete the AppData\Adobe folder. Well, that is PC jargon so I had to figure out where that is on a Mac. It is under Library\Preferences\Adobe. I just deleted the Adobe Presenter Express folder and now it works. It must have reset the preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources