• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My website is very slow and keeps giving file missing/incorrect error.

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am new to Muse. I have done a website but am not able to optimize the loading time and also it keeps giving error "some files on the server may be missing or incorrect. Clear.....". I am not sure what to do. my site url is www.tetcos.com and please anyone here suggest how do I improve the performance of the website. I would like to add that I have tested the site across many browsers, in several devices and from different locations. I have run several rounds of optimization using google developer tools. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

No alert her on my machine, estebanc.

That normally means, that the problem is on your side.

Please clear your browser cache (not only the browser history!).

Normally this indicates a confict between new and stored data. It happens quite often, when you develop a site and visit it very frequently. Muse can’t do anything in this case.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works just fine on my end, which suggests the problems are on your end, which is even sort of funny, considering the page tries to sell products for network analysis and optimization. Not sure what to tell you beyond that. Quite likely your network is in some way restricted or has terrible performance, but that's nothing you can fix in Muse...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Mylenium, you are awesome, Thanks a lot. Its great to hear that my site is working fine at your end(don't know your location though). and about the product NetSim is a wonderful network simulation/ emulation software.

long story short, before posting this issue here I have extensively tested it from different locations around the world and used different tools like google developer tools and gtmetrics for optimization of the same. Every time I clear the cache and load the website it pops the aforementioned error. One page in particular(www.tetcos.com/contact-us.html)  definitely has loading issues so I am keeping my question still open and am hoping to get some insight into what the issue can be. Thanks anyways.

some more info for those who are trying to help:

I've visited this link Some files on the server may be incorrect or missing but am not able to pin point the exact cause. I am using latest release of Muse CC. Every time I upload all the files and not just the ones updated.

I am uploading the files with Filezilla on to the server.  I deleted all the files on the server side and loaded the new files.  I am getting the error message with Google Chrome and Edge but not on firefox.  all browsers on the same system, same time. I deleted all the cookies too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same for me.

The site www.quemepaso.com displays "files missing or incorrect" alert, and I checked once and again and there are not missing or incorrect files.

3rd party hosting, uploaded by muse via FTP.

Please, any solution?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No alert her on my machine, estebanc.

That normally means, that the problem is on your side.

Please clear your browser cache (not only the browser history!).

Normally this indicates a confict between new and stored data. It happens quite often, when you develop a site and visit it very frequently. Muse can’t do anything in this case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

tank you again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines