• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 15.8 incorrectly crops when exporting

Participant ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this problem in the previous Version of Lightroom too. Was hoping it would go away when I updated.  I am using a Mac book Pro with 10.11.6. It just started happening mysteriously a couple of months ago.  Whether I crop the image or not,when I export it from LR the image is cropped more than what I specified. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

As I was preparing some screenshots I noticed that an Instagram export plug-in had added a forced crop step to the export dialog.  I deleted that and the problem went away.  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More details and a screenshot of your export dialog would be helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As I was preparing some screenshots I noticed that an Instagram export plug-in had added a forced crop step to the export dialog.  I deleted that and the problem went away.  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines