Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

OT: Thanking you for a great year!

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To the entire Muse user community here,

Thank you for contributing to the popularity of this forum, and helping other users get to speed with the product. We have seen many changes to the product this year, the most important one being the introduction of the much-awaited responsive workflow in Muse. While the product team continues to make improvements based on your suggestions, we will do our best to getting your message across to them from here.

A special shout out to our top contributors for this year: mac_heibu, Ankush Rao, Ussnorway, Peter Villevoye, Sanjit Das, mshom, Mylenium, Zak Williamson, and Vivek Passan. The magic on this forum is not possible without all of you. We will continue to expand our expert base in the year ahead, and I look forward to more interesting discussions here.

I am on vacation until the New Year, and my colleague Ankush Rao will be taking care of the forums in my absence.

Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas, and the very best for the year ahead.

Thank you,

Preran

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Than you, Preran for you kind wishes! The same back from me to you and to the whole Mus community!

You are right: The year was quite eventful – and some of these events outside the Muse universe I really would like to have never been happening!

But let us be lucky with the good things, that had happened and hope, these will gain predominance in the new year!

Please keep up your excellent work and give us more happy hours while using responsive Muse and its hopefully soon completed set of responsive widgets and features!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the wishes mac_heibu. As a messenger, I promise to do my best to make sure that the requests here are heard and prioritized by the product team.

Like you said, we will keep working hard, and hoping that the year ahead will live up to its promises.

Cheers,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank yall. You put up with a lot, lol, but are always gracious.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are spot on, Linda. The experts here are an example of Grace under Pressure.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas, and the best of the season and the year ahead.

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merry Christmas to you too! Onwards!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merry Christmas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

enjoy the time off... i'm sure Muse will still be here when you get back mate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your wishes everyone. I am back from vacation, and will do my best to catch up with all the action here.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines