• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

not compatible files

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a problem with the compatibility of a file, I'm working on a project that was saved in the DC version 13.8.1, while I have an older DC version 12.0.1.7, photomontages I open the file tells me that I can not open it What should I do to change the version ??

Thanks and Merry Christmas

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

If you have a Creative Cloud subscription, you can install a newer version of AE alongside your older version without interfering with it.

So, you can keep working in the old version you are using if you would prefer and just use the newer version to convert files.

After Effects version 13.x (that is CC 2015 through CC 2015.3) can save back to version 12 (that is, the original CC release) just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have a Creative Cloud subscription, you can install a newer version of AE alongside your older version without interfering with it.

So, you can keep working in the old version you are using if you would prefer and just use the newer version to convert files.

After Effects version 13.x (that is CC 2015 through CC 2015.3) can save back to version 12 (that is, the original CC release) just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines