Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Navigation bar and buttons

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi all,

i have to  develop an interactive infographic that have a bottom bar with customized buttons. Bar and buttons have to stay at bottom of browser. Buttons are centered bottom and bar width have to be 100% of browser. Any suggestion? Tnx in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

You can achieve this behaviour (jumping to a certain place on your page) with anchors.

What Muse can’t do "out of the box" is jumping to a certain anchor automatically, when opening a page.

But: Muse is Muse. It allows using 3rd party widgets. And there is a free one, which does exactly what you want:

You can inspect this, when you open my example site again: http://buttons-footer.businesscatalyst.com/#bottom

At the bottom of the page you see a small widget with the label "[MR]". With this widget yo

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is quite simple. But I guess, if we show the solution, you’ll say: "Yes, but I need this and that too. Is this also possible?"

So, please tell us the "whole story" before we start to explain!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Eh eh! I know but i'm new to muse in the past i was a flash user now things are changed a lot and i'm searching  to understand muse. I've a base knowledge of muse but i don't understand how to achieve this result. will be enough one link of a tut that explain that

sorry for my simple question!    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problem at all!

Just have a look at this sample-site: http://buttons-footer.businesscatalyst.com/index.html

You may download the .muse file directly from this site.

Questions? Just ask!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I humbly apologize but the infographic will be one page with anchor pointsand have to scroll down. This is the real problem that I can't solve. If the menu was in the header position I would not have had problems! I warmly thank those who will give me a helping hand...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand your intention. There is no problem to place anchors and scroll the page. Could you describe in short clear words, what the graphic is and how it is related to the bottom bar and the buttons.

Can you see now, what. I meant with my initial question: "Could you tell us the whole story?"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Schermata 2016-12-22 alle 00.48.33.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bottom nav buttons call sections, left centered buttons call animations into only first section, right centered buttons stay in all section

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many of this is doable, but vertical centering of objects is not available for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect! Tnx for reply... the big problem for me is that i cant't scroll up with the bar and nav buttons at bottom of browser. i'd like to know if it's possible to do it. Tnx in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can achieve this behaviour (jumping to a certain place on your page) with anchors.

What Muse can’t do "out of the box" is jumping to a certain anchor automatically, when opening a page.

But: Muse is Muse. It allows using 3rd party widgets. And there is a free one, which does exactly what you want:

You can inspect this, when you open my example site again: http://buttons-footer.businesscatalyst.com/#bottom

At the bottom of the page you see a small widget with the label "[MR]". With this widget you are able to define, at which anchor a page loads initially.

You can paste this widget onto your own page, or – better – visit the creator’s website "Muse Resources": http://museresources.com/load-page-at-anchor.html?mc_cid=be72a44be3&mc_eid=7da5575a0c

If you want to install this widget:

• Download it.
  • Unzip the file and double click onto the "mulib" file.
  • The widget then installs automatically.
  • You can access this widget by finding it in your "Library" panel (not "Widgets Library," not "CC Library", just "Library") and drag it to the canvas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mr. Mac_heibu you saved me!!! Big tnx!Respect 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mr. Mac_heibu  do you now if there is a widget for orizontal scrolling effect? free or not

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What do you mean with "horizontal scrolling exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines