• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Really Bad Customer Service?

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Adobe Premier Elements and Photoshop 9 for about 4 years.  I received a notification to upgrade to 15 for $99 dollars.  the same amount I paid for both 4 years ago so I did.  I only received Elements and not Photoshop.  it clearly shows both for $99. I spent over an hour with customer service chat because there is no phone number only to get absolutely nowhere.  Only to get that someone will contact me via email in 2 days.IMG_20161219_131128147.jpg@

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I googled "Adobe Customer Service" and got a phone number.  I called it and got a typical menu of choices that seemed appropriate.  Try it.   I hung up before talking to anyone because I don't have a problem. 

That said, see if you can get a refund.  The same software is available at a large New York camera store with a holiday discount to $90 and no sales tax outside of New York.   I'll give you the link if you want. 

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Karl,

Sorry for the trouble here,

I will personally would take care of this issue.

Regards,

Sandeep

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was told on Monday that I would here from someone in 2 days.  It has now been 3 going on 4.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you phone the number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines