• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

not a problem, just a complaint

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I update flash, it always has an option for installing a McAfee standalone scan thing, but I have the full McAfee suite installed and running.

Seriously, why can't you detect this sort of stuff? You 'anonymously' gather data from my computer everytime you do an update, why can't your system be smart enough to detect if McAfee is already installed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

McAfee is an optional offer available on the Flash Player download center.  You can opt-out of installing these. If you have ad-blockers installed then probably you would not be seeing these offerings.

You could select 'Let Adobe install updates (recommended)' option to ensure you always have the most recent version of Flash Player installed as Flash Player regularly checks for updates and installs an update within 24 hours of a new release if your machine is connected to the internet. Via this method only Flash Player is updated and no other optional products are installed.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines