Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photos stay in "reminder" after correction and resubmitting

Explorer ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have uploaded some photos that were indexed wrong by myself (english selected but german words used). I corrected my mistake straightaway after receiving an email from adobe. The photos were resubmitted but still stay in the reminder section since a week or more.

Regards,

Marcel

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Hi Marcel,

Sorry for the runaround. It's best not to ask and answer questions that require personal account information in the forum. The contributor support channel is best for this service.

Thanks for your patience,

Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please send a ticket to customer service from withing the contributor portal and we will take a look. Be sure to include the image numbers.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Mat,

thanks for answering. I had contact via e-mail to Adobe support but they didn't answered me after two mails without solution. So I called the support hotline and the guy told me I should try this forum. Now you tell me I should contact the service via e-mail. Funny roundabout...

I try my luck (that's what it needs) with the e-mail support again.

-Marcel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Marcel,

Sorry for the runaround. It's best not to ask and answer questions that require personal account information in the forum. The contributor support channel is best for this service.

Thanks for your patience,

Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines