• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export PDF values from different PDFs into excel table

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know if it is possible to export some values from several PDFs into an excel table? This is needed to create reports from POs that have always the same format.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's easy to export all values from several PDF filse into an Excel spreadsheet. You can then remove then ones you don't need in Excel.

To do so use the Merge Data Files into Spreadsheet command under Tools - Forms - More Form Options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer. I just need to export 4 values into a table  from a 10 page PDFs. if I merge all this documents will end up with a huge file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only way of doing that is by using a custom-made script combined with an Action.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I usually take a different route for things that are not straight forward in Acrobat: You can create an Excel macro that allows you to select multiple PDF files, and then retrieve the information from just the handful of fields that you need, and create an Excel spreadsheet (or add data to an existing document). If you want to do that, take a look at this tutorial with some sample code I wrote a while ago:

Reading PDF Form Fields with VBA - KHKonsulting LLC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines