• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PE 14 - switch frame bar to timeline bar (need to view seconds not frames)

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2016 Dec 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know why the timeline view (I Need to view seconds / minutes etc) in the timeline bar changed to Frame view (maybe by error when typing). How can I Switch back to time view in Adobe Premiere Elements 14?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is Frame View?

Can you post a screen capture of what you're describing so we can help you figure out what's going on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Steve, I was on a Business trip, so apologies for my late response. Instead of seeing the time line (which Shows seconds and minutes etc. the number of Frames showed up.

This afternoon I just discovered, that the original 2.10 h movie/projekt still shows the timeline.

I do not not how it could happen, that when I split the Project into 2 halfs (first deleted the Project/Pictures/movies etc. from approx. 1 h until the end and then did the same with the second half -deleted everything from the beginning of the Project til the start of the second part) the time switched to frames. So this Problem has not been solved, but since I do have the original Project I will restart deviding again, to find the Problem in the second part when exporting (breaks up at 21 %)...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines