Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Cs6 Rendering Complications

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am currently using After Effects cs6 and I've finally completed my project, however now it is not rendering completely. In the RAM preview, all the elements are there, but after rendering my audio spectrum no longer shows up. I've tried rendering in different formats and none solve the issue. Please help, thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody can help you based on such generic and vague descriptions. You have to be much more specific and provide exact info about files used, render settings, effect settings and so on.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to convert it to FLV and the composition that is not showing up is a radial audio spectrum around a photoshop image. Other compositions that are successfully displayed are the photoshop image, background, and particles. The render settings are on Best Settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi amk,

Did you solve your issue? If so, how? Thanks for any details so we can close this thread.

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines