Sidebars are blank in Lr CC 2015.8

Explorer ,
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lr CC 2015.8

macOS 10.12.2

iMac 5K late 2015

Very often my sidebars, regardless of the module I'm in, will go blank. Not hidden, the little arrows still point out, and their place is still on the screen, but they are just black rectangles. Hiding Lr and showing it again will fix that for a moment, but clicking anywhere will cause them to go black again.

Has anyone else seen this? Any fixes found?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar problem.  When I go to my Source (Import) list on the left hand side of the screen, then click on the document folders that reside in my computer, only the first 30 or so show up.  I cannot figure out how to scroll down on the document folders list in order to access all my other documents.  Can someone help?  I have the latest version of Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That link goes to a question that matches my problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bob

It is a known issue although usually intermittent on some Mac OS computers. You could follow the thread below for progress and a fix. A couple of work-arounds:

Press G to go back to the Library grid followed by D to get back to Develop.

Minimize your window and then click the LR dock icon to re-open.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lightroom-2015-7-in-macos-sierra-bugs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines