• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Correcting export steps

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on someone else's design file in INDD CS6 (although they created on CC), it's in RBG but I need to convert it to CMYK and export. I changed the transparency blend space to CMYK. When I try to export I get this message: "The preset specifies source profiles that don't match the current color settings file. Profiles specified by the color settings file will be used." How do I change settings to appropriately export without color issues? I need to know the steps to export in correct cmyk settings. Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The right color settings depend on the output. If you export in PDF format for professional printing use a PDF / X standard with color conversion (output tab). In InDesign you can choose the color settings from the EDIT menu > Color Settings. You'll find color settings (ICC) used in America, in Japan or in Europe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines