• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The costs of individual licenses

Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do the individual licenses in adobe stock cost (video / templates / 3D).

If I have an abo, I can not see what is deducted from the "available pictures".

I have already licensed 1 photo (41711970) and a template (125418521) that I really did not want to have.

I thought it would show me how to license.

I can not license an asset on suspicion!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 28, 2016 Dec 28, 2016

If you click on the image to go to the image details you will see the price (on the right)

Most are $79.99USD.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please refer the plans page below to know about Stock plans:

Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

You may also refer the legal terms of use for more understanding :

http://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe_Stock_Terms-en_US_20160616.pdf

Hope this helps !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

no, that does not help me unfortunately. What happens when I license a video, for example? How much points will the image counter be reduced? Can I see this before licensing?

And what do I do with the photo (41711970) and template (125418521) that I accidentally licensed? Have I just had bad luck?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If you accidentally license a video, there is no refund for that. You will have to purchase a plan that allows you to license the videos.

Please refer:Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

I have added two image credits to your account, so that you can license different images instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kanikas100 wrote:

Hi,

If you accidentally license a video, there is no refund for that. You will have to purchase a plan that allows you to license the videos.

Please refer:Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

Why direct a user to a page that does not have the information he is looking for? There is no plan on that page for video subscriptions. As a matter of fact it doesn't even say that videos aren't included.

Very misleading.

Such easy fixes this site needs yet Adobe fails to fix anything on the Stock site that is so obviously flawed. I have been told many times since day one of Stock both here and on the Adobe Community Professional channels that these issues are being looked into.

Seriously, best Stock Image service around yet the absolute worst and embarrassing interface.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2017 Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The exact same thing happened to me. I was trying to license video and it lead me to a license page so I bought it and then realized that it was only for images after! WHY LEAD ME THERE WHEN I'M BUYING VIDEO!?!?! Very annoying...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2017 Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi MB,

I am sorry to hear that you have had difficulty with trying to purchase a video. I see that you have an Adobe ID with a stock image subscription. Could you please provide more details on how you ended up purchasing a subscription? You searched for a video and then what happened?

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2016 Dec 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, I still do not know how "image credits" are removed for a video?

As long as I do not know, I can not use this platform!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Image credits are not removed for video. Videos are single purchase only. There is no subscription/credits system for videos at this time. Why you were directed to that page is beyond me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the link you provided is for standard assets. How much does it cost if I want an image for extended license use. Say I want a $9.99 image with an extended license. How much more is it going to cost me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you click on the image to go to the image details you will see the price (on the right)

Most are $79.99USD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started