• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to import image into Adobe Draw iPad

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2015 Nov 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to import images into Adobe Draw iPad app?

TOPICS
How to , Import images

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 02, 2015 Nov 02, 2015

Tap at Layer > Photo Layer
You can import image to Adobe Draw

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2015 Nov 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tap at Layer > Photo Layer
You can import image to Adobe Draw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2016 Jul 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much! I couldn't find the answer to this ANYWHERE until I found your post! This procedure should be more publicized and made more obvious in the app itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This doesn't work on Dec 21, 2016. Must have changed. Is it a so-called "improvement"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi G.

The layers UI has definitely changed since this response was posted in November 2015.  To place a photo in Adobe Draw:

1. When you open a new Draw artboard, you'll see a Draw Layer opposite the toolset.

2. Tap the + just above it to open a pop-up menu with the choices Drawing Layer and Image Layer.

3. Tap Image Layer

4. Then choose from where you'd like to import the image (On my iPad, Take a Photo, My CC Files, From Market, From [Adobe] Stock, Paste Image).

Let me know if you have any trouble.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks, very helpful.

G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

G.

You're welcome. Happy to help.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you also help me on how to save the high resolution file format on Adobe Draw. It saves such a low res photo and while I zoom the quality is no good. I use iPhone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2017 Jun 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Romush,

You can save your Draw work as a PDF. Here's how to do that:

When you're in an open drawing (make sure all your drawing tools are visible) tap on the Share icon (square with an arrow) in the top nav. From the menu that opens choose Send to CC Files as PDF

That will save the Draw file as a scalable hi-res image accessible from the CC Files Folder on the desktop, the Files tab in the Creative Cloud Mobile App, and when logged in with your Adobe ID to Adobe Creative Cloud.

Let me know if you have trouble.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, this doesn't work in my case because adobe draw for iPad only has the option to add to photos or never have access... can someone on the IT team look into this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dejashaelwatson.

I'm a bit confused... Are you trying to save an image or import an image into Draw?

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2019 Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying Drag your Image and bring it on Adobe Draw. Its works for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines