• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Metadata

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Everytime I edit photos on lightroom, I have to set the metadata for every single photo seperately which takes so long. Is there a way to set the metadata constant so I don't have to keep clicking it after every photo?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Select the photos in grid view.

If you select the photos in the filmstrip, metadata only applies to the image displayed in the main central area, although there is an Autosync button in the right hand panel which changes this. Selecting them in grid view means metadata applies to all the selected images.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ayoojo,

You can create a metadata preset and apply that during the import, refer the below link for step by step instructions.

Setting Up Your Lightroom Metadata Presets | Lightroom Fanatic

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select the photos in grid view.

If you select the photos in the filmstrip, metadata only applies to the image displayed in the main central area, although there is an Autosync button in the right hand panel which changes this. Selecting them in grid view means metadata applies to all the selected images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2016 Dec 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much. This has answered my question.

On 23 December 2016 at 07:50, john beardsworth <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines