• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe flash player windows xp

New Here ,
May 29, 2008 May 29, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im running windows xp and i have downloaded flash player and when i try to play a game i get a message saying i need to get flash player 8 or higher...then another window pop's up and says i need permission what can i do to fix this problem i also tried on ie7 and firefox...can someone anyone please help i would really appreciate it

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2008 May 30, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you posted this 3 times mate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2008 May 30, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it came up could not request try again does it bother you it up 3 times?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2008 Jun 02, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did u try and delete your cache?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2008 Jun 02, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you name it i did it lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 04, 2008 Jun 04, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

quote:

Originally posted by: trouble5x2aol.com
im running windows xp and i have downloaded flash player and when i try to play a game i get a message saying i need to get flash player 8 or higher...then another window pop's up and says i need permission what can i do to fix this problem i also tried on ie7 and firefox...can someone anyone please help i would really appreciate it

Are you still encountering this issue? If you are please either open a support case or send me your full name and contact info via ‘Private Message’ and I’ll help you resolve this. After we fix the issue we can post the solution back on this forum for others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2008 Jun 05, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Is it fixed then?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines