• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mobile app crashes when editing

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two android devices. A Samsung Tab A and a Samsung S7 Edge. Whenever I try to edit my pathfinder character sheet in adobe, the program freezes for 10-15 seconds then crashes. What can I do about this?

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 23, 2016 Dec 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nimmudari,

It might be possible that you are referring to options under Comments sections which allows you to Add text, Highlight text etc.

As far as its about the editing of pdf in Android app, we don't have any information on this. However, you may visit the following link to request a feature:

Feature Request/Bug Report Form

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nimmudari,

Could you please let me know the version of Acrobat Reader installed on the devices?

To check the version of Acrobat Reader, launch Reader>tap 3 vertical dots in the top right corner of the screen>Help.

Tap three vertical dots again and select About Adobe Acrobat

What is the version of Android installed on the devices?

To check the version, from the device home screen>tap Settings>tap Adobe Acrobat>check the Version field.

Which option you are using in the app because Edit PDF is not available in Acrobat Reader for Android.

Would it be possible to share the file with us, i have sent you a private message, please check the inbox for the same.

Thank You,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have adobe version 16.4 installed as well as Android version 6.0.1 installed.

I was unaware that the android version of adobe acrobat was unable to edit PDF files. I suppose that would explain why it crashes when I try. The confusing part was that the program would let me select potential fields for editing, and the keyboard would come up.

Is editing a planned feature for android? I would be very interested to know. And if not, what program would you recommend for editing PDF on android?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nimmudari,

It might be possible that you are referring to options under Comments sections which allows you to Add text, Highlight text etc.

As far as its about the editing of pdf in Android app, we don't have any information on this. However, you may visit the following link to request a feature:

Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe support! Can I edit my resume I installed on adobe Reader 16.4 version. All I need 2 do is edit da dates, instead of creating a new resume. How can I do dis on my galaxy s5 android? Let me no soon it's VERY IMPORTANT!

[personal info removed by Mod. Please use PM system or reply to this post]

PLEASE RESPOND I HAV AN INTERVIEW FRI 1-6-17

may GOD BLESS U!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi godymluv999,

I have sent you a private message, please check your inbox.

Thank You,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines