• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why am I getting Random rotation of clips in preview window

Participant ,
Dec 23, 2016 Dec 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PE12 on imac ,latest OS, I import stills and video  clips from Organiser into PE. All displayed OK in Timeline icons, but in the video itself, some clips are rotated thru 90' I cannot see any logic as to which clips.never seen this before. I can then manually rotated them OK , buts it a real nuisance! Chris

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 23, 2016 Dec 23, 2016

What model of camcorder is your video coming from and what format and resolution is your video?

Under the Edit menu, what settings are listed on the General page of Project Settings?

Are all of your photos sized to no larger than 2500 pixels wide and 1875 pixels tall?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2016 Dec 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What model of camcorder is your video coming from and what format and resolution is your video?

Under the Edit menu, what settings are listed on the General page of Project Settings?

Are all of your photos sized to no larger than 2500 pixels wide and 1875 pixels tall?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 30, 2016 Dec 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Steve Now Christmas is over, back to computer. I guess you were hinting that the photos needed resizing !! You are correct. I didn't realise that if you didn't resize this happened! I was being quick and trying to make short video without resizing. The video worked ok without getting upset, after I had corrected rotations. I double checked wth quick experiment, and yes, that is the root of the problem So problem solved and lesson learnt. Thanks again. Just installed latest versions so more fun to come Happy new year Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 25, 2016 Dec 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did make video with a phone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines