Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Muse SEO - Looking for assistance / consultant

Explorer ,
Dec 23, 2016 Dec 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

I provide photo, video, print & web design services for my clients. Currently, the majority of my work is in both residential & commercial build/remodel sector.

One area I would like some help in is the SEO realm specifically for optimizing sites in Adobe muse.

If this is something of potential interest, please e-mail me at ryan@ryanhainey.com

Thanks!

Ryan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Dec 23, 2016 Dec 23, 2016

Hi RHCreative​!

1. Start by adding this widget to every page of your site. This will help optimize the page in search and when shared on any social platform.
  2. Take a look at this guide on the basics of SEO in Muse. It goes through the basics of getting your pages fully optimized.
  3. If you're operating as a local business, follow this guide to getting your local business set up.

So there's your starting point. Feel free to ask any other specific questions!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ryan,

It's a great place to call out here as we have some of the most experienced persons with tremendous knowledge on Web and SEO here in this community, I am sure you will definitely get the required help here.

Wish you all the best.

Cheers,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi RHCreative​!

1. Start by adding this widget to every page of your site. This will help optimize the page in search and when shared on any social platform.
  2. Take a look at this guide on the basics of SEO in Muse. It goes through the basics of getting your pages fully optimized.
  3. If you're operating as a local business, follow this guide to getting your local business set up.

So there's your starting point. Feel free to ask any other specific questions!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines