• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shift+click to choose sequential images not working

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2016 Dec 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have searched and searched before asking this basic question.  Since I can't find an answer I will ask it here. - I recently switched to a new iMac and reinstalled Lightroom.  I can't Shift+click to select multiple images in a row.  I've checked my keyboard settings in System Preferences.  What am I missing?

This has automatically worked for me for years.  I use this option more than I realized and it's seriously hampering my editing.

Thanks for the help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems to be a Wacom issue, not a LR issue.  I'll update here incase anyone with my settings finds the same thing happening.  Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wacom is up to date - maybe they aren't communicating well with the update.  Anyone else have this same issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't shift click using my Wacom tablet in LR or PS.  Super huge boo.  Hopefully there is a fix because using a mouse and my tablet isn't fun.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2016 Dec 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like this is a common problem, but I was lucky that I hadn't experienced it before.  Now I'm stuck with a Wacom tablet that only half works.  I found this feed if you want to find more info:  Photoshop CC: Clone Stamp Tool (alt + click) not working properly. | Photoshop Family Customer Commu...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yay!  Found a fix - rolled back to a previous Wacom driver and EVERYTHING WORKS NOW.  Hooray!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's definitely the Wacom driver that's problematic. Follow these instructions and install the old driver... now my SHIFT/OPT/CMD keys are working properly again and I can use Lightroom and PS like the good old days.

They say the new driver 6.3.19-9 has fixed the issues, but apparently so many people are downloading that it crashed the entire Wacom server. 15-3 works relatively error-free.

Disconnect the tablet from the computer

Open your Applications folder and locate any Tablet or Wacom Tablet folders you have

Use the Utility in each of these folders and click ‘Remove’ under ‘Tablet Software’

Once the software is removed, restart the computer

Once this is complete, download and install the 6.3.15 driver from:

http://cdn.wacom.com/u/productsupport/drivers/mac/professional/WacomTablet_6.3.15-3.dmg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines