• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleting a business catalyst account

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2013 Jan 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I delete my business catalyst account?

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you do a forum search? There are several threads on this and what to do depending on the type of account you have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found one that gives a link to show how to delete the account but the link is inactive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2016 Dec 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What's crazy is no one at Adobe or elsewhere will actually help you achieve cancellation. For a company as respected and global as Adobe, this is gross customer service. Phone is useless - chat is equally useless. And now even on forums, people are telling you to visit general forums for help. Just terrible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines