• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some web pages are not showing up.

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uploaded my web site via. FTP and to my godaddy.com hosting but some of my pages are not loading what could some of the issues that I am having be the problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

It looks like the issue is with the mismatch in the spell of some of your pages like "WhatWeDo" "InstructionalVideos".

Your actual site URL for those pages are whatwedo and instructionalvideos where all the letter in lower caps.

You need to go to your .muse site and set the hyperlinks accordingly with all lower case page names.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide us with a link to your site so we can test?

Also, are you using any third-party widgets or custom HTML on the pages that appear blank?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like the issue is with the mismatch in the spell of some of your pages like "WhatWeDo" "InstructionalVideos".

Your actual site URL for those pages are whatwedo and instructionalvideos where all the letter in lower caps.

You need to go to your .muse site and set the hyperlinks accordingly with all lower case page names.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

www.delivery2utoday.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2016 Dec 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still having trouble with pages I am going to send a screen shot of my background so you can see that everything matches.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

font error.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Space where you are putting "menu item 1 anchor link: should be all in lower cases.

Please try and let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 28, 2016 Dec 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

johnp54463782 wrote:

font error.jpg

change the uppercase letters to lowercase i.e, home not Home then the links will work

font+error.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2016 Dec 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

error pg.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 26, 2016 Dec 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now check this link - location

Could you please send me your site so I can do the exact correction and see if I have missed something?

You can share the site with me via WeTransfer or Dropbox to my email ankrao@adobe.com.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get my e-mail?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry, Didn't receive any email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines