• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BUG: Strange behavior on Accordion Menu / Cannot Open

Explorer ,
Dec 23, 2016 Dec 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having an issue with the accordion menu (and other widgets such as the lightbox) specifically in mobile view. By mobile I am referring to when the page is viewed on a mobile device or when it is emulated as a mobile device through developer tools rather than simply resizing a browser window.

In my scenario which is fairly common, I have created a 1 tab accordion menu which holds my mobile navigation.

Let's use this featured muse site as an example: Concept Cubbyhouses and Sheds

Press F12 on chrome to open developer tools, click the mobile button at the top

aa53132e2d07c0033880781a343bdb72.png

Refresh the page and you will see the real / emulated mobile view.

Try clicking on the menu.

As you can see the menu opens, then closes immediately.

VQtOUCC.gif

My best guess at why this is happening is that the click/tap is registering twice, causing the menu to open and close quickly. Like I said earlier, this is a mobile only issue.

I have also noticed this problem with the lightbox as the lightbox will show / hide quickly on click.

This problem most likely lies in the following files as I have discovered code related to the accordion menu within them:

• webpro.js
  • musewpdisclosure.js

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hello,

This is a known issue and we have already reported our development team regarding the same.

Please check the discussion going on in this thread - Accordeon (responsive menu) not working. Any idea?

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

This is a known issue and we have already reported our development team regarding the same.

Please check the discussion going on in this thread - Accordeon (responsive menu) not working. Any idea?

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines