• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Draw Face Region icon issue

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2016 Dec 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In a folder, I went into People mode and it sorted through photos and came up with people photos. No problem so far as I proceeded to add names to photos. But once I finished this process and returned to grid view, I noticed that it "missed" some people photos. Here is where my problem begins. If I switch to people view, only the photos that I have labeled with names appear, but not the ones I wish to draw a Face Region in order to attach a people keyword. If I switch to Grid view, I see the photos that don't have names, but I don't see the Draw Face Region icon, which should be towards the right side of the toolbar. How do I either get people view to include photos in the folder that I wish to add, but don't show up initially when the search for people in the folder began and where I can see the Draw Face icon, or alternatively, how else can I access the Draw Face Region in Grid mode or some other mode where I can see the photos that I wish to add names to?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Dec 23, 2016 Dec 23, 2016

Switch to "Loupe view" then you will see the "Draw Face Region" icon on the toolbar.

(If it is missing click on the small triangle at the left of the toolbar, check "Draw Face Region" in the popup list to enable it)

You can also find it in the "Photo" menu option at the top of the screen listed under "People"

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Switch to "Loupe view" then you will see the "Draw Face Region" icon on the toolbar.

(If it is missing click on the small triangle at the left of the toolbar, check "Draw Face Region" in the popup list to enable it)

You can also find it in the "Photo" menu option at the top of the screen listed under "People"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perfect!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines