Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Working with AE and PR time remapping audio problem

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2016 Dec 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!

Ive been using After effects CC and Premier pro CC. Im editing this skateboarding video. I did time remapping with one clip and it seemed fine in the AE. Then I tried to use the same clip in Premier pro, but the audio didn't match the remapped clip. It was just normal and not slowed down. I did V shape slow motion for one clip and I love the sound of it which is playbacks perfectly in AE but in premier pro slow motion goes all good, but the sound remains like nothing happened. How do I fix this problem? Maybe the problem is some kinda Export or render thing. Sorry I'm really new to these Adobe products!

-Oliver

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 24, 2016 Dec 24, 2016

If you do time manipulations in After Effects it is a very good idea to render a DI (digital intermediate) to be used in your NLE. Don't rely on Dynamic Link to work. Dynamic link is a feature that only works with the simplest of AE projects.

You should choose a suitable production format - don't use a delivery format like mp4 or other highly compressed codec.

I that doesn't fix your problem then you probably are having problems with understanding frame rates and file interpretation. Let us know.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2016 Dec 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really need help with this! Could somebody help me with this problem!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 24, 2016 Dec 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you do time manipulations in After Effects it is a very good idea to render a DI (digital intermediate) to be used in your NLE. Don't rely on Dynamic Link to work. Dynamic link is a feature that only works with the simplest of AE projects.

You should choose a suitable production format - don't use a delivery format like mp4 or other highly compressed codec.

I that doesn't fix your problem then you probably are having problems with understanding frame rates and file interpretation. Let us know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi HimuraKenshin,

Did our expert's advice help solve your issue?

Thank you!

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2017 Mar 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it was super helpful!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great! I marked his answer as the correct one then. Hope that's OK.

Thank You,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines