Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Burn dvd in premeire elements 15 - video shake

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2016 Dec 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I have a problem when I burn a dvd with adobe premiere elements 15 (recently owned).

I have imported a mpeg video into adobe premiere. The video is fine, everything is ok.

Then I create a dvd menu, and add "mark" in the timeline to have direct access to some scenes.

FInally I "share" the project on a dvd ( in iso file in fact ).

The problem is when I display the dvd, the video is shaking. And not only my video, but also the dvd menu ! It's li,e a parkinson guy handle the camera...

As the dvd menu are also impacted, I think it's not part of my original video format, but more a problem on the dvd burn coding .... even if it's on ISO and not directly on a DVD.

To confirm that, I tried to directly burn on a dvd, without using ISO. It's the same.

Do you already have this type of problem ? How can I solve it ?

Thank you for your help !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like frame interpretation issue.

What model of camcorder did your MPEG come from and resolution is it?

When you added this video as the first clip on your timeline, did it have a yellow-orange "render" line over it? A render line is an indication that your project settings do not match your video specs.

RenderLine.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello !

Thank you for your quick answer.

The original video was a first export made by premiere on a other project.

I use the current project only to add dvd menu and scene marks

No orange line :

video properties :

project properties

(sorry for the french in the screenshot, but I suppose only the values are interesting )

Thank you for your help !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try right-clicking on the clip(s) on your timeline and, from the Clip sub-menu, select Field Options. On the Field Options panel, check the option to Reverse Field Dominance.

That should do it -- though a lot depends on the specifications of the original MPEG.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines