Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lose image quality / image data with Airplay

Community Beginner ,
Dec 24, 2016 Dec 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I should show my images directly from my memory card, that was plugged into my MacBook Air. The MacBook Air was connected to my Apple TV with Airplay. But after I had showed my original images directly from the memory card, on Apple TV with Airplay, I got a feeling that the images that I showed with Airplay and Apple TV (first generation, Apple TV) may have losen image quality or image data, because I have sent the image with Airplay. I'm very protective with my images! I want to keep all image quality / image data. It's important to say that the images that I showed was unedited and original images that I showed directly from the memory card plugged into my MacBook Air with Airplay on Apple TV. The images is not in any case edited in Lightroom. I only need some good answers. I would really appreciate!

Is this something to worry about?

I'm kindly asking for some good answers!

Best Regards,

Gerhard Øpsen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see how this is a Lightroom problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I know that it's not a Lightroom problem, but I need some advice and answers for this problem.

I'm editing my photos in Lightroom.

Best Regards,

Gerhard Øpsen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines