Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save before publish - In Browser Editing

Community Beginner ,
Dec 25, 2016 Dec 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

Is there any option that when my client is updating his content in In Browser Editing to save a version before publish it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

Unfortunately this is not a feature in IBE to save the changes as draft. Please feel free to share this idea with IBE team by going to link below.

Adobe® Muse™ In-Browser Editing Support

You can also share this idea on Muse idea page.

Ideas for features in Adobe Muse

Regards,

Vivek

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 26, 2016 Dec 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

If I understood you correctly you want to save the .muse file version before syncing the changes made by your customer using In Browser Editing.

Whenever you client make changes to your live site using In Browser Editing you will get a prompt notifying the changes made in live site in Muse when you open that file.

1. At that point of time Click on cancel

Screenshot_3.png

2. Now Save the file as back up using File > Save site as

Screenshot_5.png

3. Reopen the original file and now review or merge the changes. In case you do not receive the prompt for review then you can force it from File > Sync with Web version

Screenshot_4.png

It is also advised to save the .muse file after every publishing done by you and keep its back up.

Note: If customer has made changes 10 times since you have open the file in Muse then you will only be able to get all the 10 changes in sync so you can have only one back up in this case.

Regards,

Vivek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 26, 2016 Dec 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vivek

Thanks for the answer.

Actually that is not what i meant.

I want my client to have an option after the website is live on his domain, to edit the content with In Browser Editing but not to publish the edited site but just to save changes and publish them when he want to share it with the world. You can look at it like a Draft Save...

Thanks

Uri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately this is not a feature in IBE to save the changes as draft. Please feel free to share this idea with IBE team by going to link below.

Adobe® Muse™ In-Browser Editing Support

You can also share this idea on Muse idea page.

Ideas for features in Adobe Muse

Regards,

Vivek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2017 Feb 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Another Q about the In browser editing

I am getting this error while i edited the site by text and image changes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines