• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Compatibility problem with after effects.

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2016 Dec 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to install Sapphire plugin on my computer with Windows but Sapphire plugin is only for Mac or Linux. Can anyone help me to install it for Windows?

Plz I do not know what do I do.

It's very important...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 26, 2016 Dec 26, 2016
Sapphire plugin is only for Mac or Linux.

you don't really think that a company would release an Ae plugin and not support the majority of OS around the world, right?

What host product and operating system versions are supported? - Powered by GenArts

for installing see the help files in the sapphire website and ask their support for assistance if you still can't install it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 26, 2016 Dec 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Sapphire plugin is only for Mac or Linux.

you don't really think that a company would release an Ae plugin and not support the majority of OS around the world, right?

What host product and operating system versions are supported? - Powered by GenArts

for installing see the help files in the sapphire website and ask their support for assistance if you still can't install it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines