• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stylus Recommendation For Sketch

Engaged ,
Dec 25, 2016 Dec 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently bought an iPhone 6 S plus and installed Sketch and Illustrator Draw. I'd like to get a stylus but would like a recommendaction first. Any suggestions?

It's only an island if you look at it from the water.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 26, 2016 Dec 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SoundMan.

Sketch only supports pressure-sensitive styluses in iPad versions of the app, so on an iPhone you would have to use a capacitive (a pen with a rubber tip) stylus.

Hope knowing that helps.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

Thanks for your recommendation! I searched for capactive stylus and saw that some have very rounded tips, while others have a distinct finer point. I wondered if the rounded tips offer less precision. Do you know if one is better than the other?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SoundMan.

You know... I've always used the rounded tips and it sure seems like a finer tip would be easier to use. If I had to buy one tomorrow, I would get one with a finer point.

But, what you could do is find some that are super cheap and try a couple of different tips to see which you like better.

Not sure how helpful that is.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your advice. You've been very helpful. Now I have some things to think about.

--Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines