• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

help please....

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2016 Dec 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My lightroom 5 will no long work properly. When I upload a picture and try to adjust the exposure or any other setting nothing changes. Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 26, 2016 Dec 26, 2016

What exact version of LR are you using. There are 8 different point releases of LR 5. Help > About Adobe PS LR.

What type of file is it.

What OS are you using.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exact version of LR are you using. There are 8 different point releases of LR 5. Help > About Adobe PS LR.

What type of file is it.

What OS are you using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 5 7 1 and I am on a mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just notice the Basic is no longer showing up...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right click on any of the other headers and a Pop Up menu will appear. Select the Basic entry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done that and no matter what I do The word basic doesn't show up. I think I have the drop down for it but still when I adjust exposure either way nothing changes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the basic panel isn't showing then how are you adjusting exposure. The Exposure slider is in the Basic section.

Develop panel sections.PNG

You are in the Develop module?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I took picture of it to show you but can not anywhere to post it for you. Yes I am n developed.. I now see all the adjustments that should be under basic. The only thing is the box basic is missing and the sliders do not change any of the exposures. Tone curve works, as well as split  toning. So the temp,tint,exposure, contrast,highlights,shawdows,clarity and saturation will not change when you move the sliders

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post it to this forum in a reply. to do that you have to actually go to, come to, this forum site, you can't do it in an email reply.

Use this icon in the top bar of the reply window.

Posting images to the Adobe forum.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.jpgimage.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are in the adjustment brush and all of the standard sections are turned off, hidden. Right click on the tone curve heading and select all the others. You can also do the from the view menu item.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to start off thanking you for your patience.... I am using a Mac so I can not right click. I do not see anything that shows what is turned off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 28, 2016 Dec 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On any modern Mac with any modern mouse, even the Apple Magic mouse and the track pad on notebooks, you can Right Click.

Also if there is no Right Button on your pointing device you use the Ctrl key + a left click.

Develop panel sections 1.PNG

Make sure all of them are checked and also select Solo mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2016 Dec 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THANK YOU!!!!!! Your instructions were perfect. I am so happy you answered my questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines