• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 12 won´t start

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used elements 12 for over a year without any problem, now when I try to start it, it won´t start. Tried to reinstall the program and when the program ask for Adobe-ID to register my product it just shut down after I login. Can´t  get the program to start.

/Matthias

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you by chance have an NVIDIA graphics card (and have recently updated the driver)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a NVIDIA graphics card and am running into the same issue. I followed Sandeep's advice in this thread (Elements 12: Editor will not Open | Photoshop Family Customer Community ) but still cannot get it to launch. It says "Adobe Premiere Elements 12 has stopped working" and I'm forced to close the program. How can I get it to open? It was working fine just a few days ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines