• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 4.4 update to CC

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2016 Dec 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I plan to update my LR at Taiwan on 2017, but worry about the LR presets will be deleted if I update to CC. Can any one help me to answer me? Thanks and Happy New Year!!! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

Your existing presets, templates, etc should not be deleted when you upgrade. However, it's still advisable to make a backup copy of the Lightroom presets and templates folders.

1. Open Lightroom Preferences (Lightroom menu on Mac OS and Edit menu on Windows)

2. Click on the Presets tab to open

3. In presets tab click on 'Show Lightroom Presets folder'

4. Step 3 will open a Finder or Explorer window in which you should find a folder named Lightroom

5. You should back up the entire folder thus saving

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your existing presets, templates, etc should not be deleted when you upgrade. However, it's still advisable to make a backup copy of the Lightroom presets and templates folders.

1. Open Lightroom Preferences (Lightroom menu on Mac OS and Edit menu on Windows)

2. Click on the Presets tab to open

3. In presets tab click on 'Show Lightroom Presets folder'

4. Step 3 will open a Finder or Explorer window in which you should find a folder named Lightroom

5. You should back up the entire folder thus saving all user applied presets, metadata presets, templates, etc

lr prsets folder.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines