• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Could not register Photoshop Elements 11

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just got a new machine which I would like to use photoshop elements 11 on.

In order to do this I understand I need to register the software that I have installed on the old machine in order to validate with Adobe that I actually bought it in the first place.

However, I have tried several times to do this today and each time I get the message: Adode couldn't register your product at this time. Please try again later.

Please can you help with this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Do you get any error code along with this error? This would be helpful in identifying the issue better.

If you ate unable to provide this information, kindly attach the screenshot of the error message that pops up.

Also, you can refer to probable error scenarios and their solutions listed at this link:Activation and deactivation troubleshooting

See if this helps. Feel free to get back in case of any queries.

Thanks,

Arshla

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines