• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Password reset for creative cloud not for Adobe account ID

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can log in on my normal Adobe Account ID and see my profiles and downloads.  However I'm also having Adove creative cloud for managing updates, I now received notifications in creative cloud that I have updates.  When I want to update it asks for a password - using same password as the adobe account id doesn't work.  I also tried to uninstall creative cloud but same issue it asks for a password to start the uninstall.  Can you please reset or tell me how to ask for a new creative cloud password ?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

Adobe does not normally ask for passwords at every turn like that.  It is more likely your computer security asking for your system/security password to allow changes rather than the Adobe software. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe does not normally ask for passwords at every turn like that.  It is more likely your computer security asking for your system/security password to allow changes rather than the Adobe software. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ned that helped entered my Mac password and is working thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2017 May 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue. I have an Adobe ID account I can sign into. When i do a "Update" check from within Lightroom,  Creative Cloud window opens and shows an update available. If you click on Update it opens another window and shows my name as the User and wants a password. My Adobe ID password doesn't work. I don't recall ever creating a CC account with a password. I have a password manager program where it would be if I did.  Some people report that their computer password is working, but I don't have a password for my computer. There is no obvious way to reset the CC password. HELP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines