• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lunch Problem

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2016 Dec 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

l have lunch muse site problem on business catalyst, It says me "To add a custom domain your site needs to be launched."

l clicked on the lunch site button but it doesnt work, How can l resolve this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Dec 29, 2016 Dec 29, 2016

For this I suggest you contacting the Business Catalyst Support and check with them if you have any free sites entitles and also get assistance in adding your own domain to the Business Catalyst site.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2016 Dec 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lm waiting any answer as soon as possible please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens after you click on "launch site", Does it give any error message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, I just see blank white page, Can l use my domain with free version of business catalyst ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For this I suggest you contacting the Business Catalyst Support and check with them if you have any free sites entitles and also get assistance in adding your own domain to the Business Catalyst site.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines